Author Notes: This recipe came to me by way of my good friend, Brently. He makes it in a crock pot, but because we were hungry and since I don't have a crockpot (yet), I adapted the recipe by combining the ingredients on stovetop and then finishing it off in the oven
I love this dip! It is so easy to make and it's so yummy! This recipe is easily doubled or tripled depending on how large your group is —TheFriendlyFoodieGirl
Serves a group of hungry people
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 pound Sausage
- 1 can of Rotel
- Leave the Cream Cheese out to soften.
- Cook the sausage in a pan with high sides, making sure there is no pink left. Drain on a plate covered with a papertowel.
- Give the cooked sausage, rotel, and cream cheese a quick stir in the pan on low heat.
- Place dip in a casserole dish and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes. This ensures that the dip mixes well and is hot all the way through.
- Serve with warm crostinis.