Author Notes: These cookies are not only gluten-free, but low fat too! Once you take a bite, you'll never know they're missing flour, and butter. Super easy to make and delicious too. —Megan Mitchell
teaspoon Almond Extract
cup Ground Almonds or Almond Meal
cup Light Brown Sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with parchment or silpat.
- Whip whites in a clean bowl with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Add extract and whisk again.
- In a small bowl combine almond meal and sugar. Sprinkle mixture into whites in 3 stages while gently folding in.
- Using a portion scoop or large spoon, place nine spoonfuls of dough on cookie sheet. Make sure to space an inch or so apart so they don't spread into each other.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 before removing. Enjoy!!