If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These cookies are not only gluten-free, but low fat too! Once you take a bite, you'll never know they're missing flour, and butter. Super easy to make and delicious too. —Megan Mitchell
teaspoon Almond Extract
cup Ground Almonds or Almond Meal
cup Light Brown Sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with parchment or silpat.
- Whip whites in a clean bowl with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer until stiff peaks form. Add extract and whisk again.
- In a small bowl combine almond meal and sugar. Sprinkle mixture into whites in 3 stages while gently folding in.
- Using a portion scoop or large spoon, place nine spoonfuls of dough on cookie sheet. Make sure to space an inch or so apart so they don't spread into each other.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 before removing. Enjoy!!