If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I named this recipe because it is mostly nothing but air. It's fun to make because it's sort of magic. It breaks all those rules you've heard abou egg whites. You don't have to let them get to room temperature. There's no whipping them first and carefully folding in other ingredients. You just put all the ingredients in a big bowl and beat until you have this huge strawberry cloud. —judye
- 12-15 ounces Frozen strawberries
- 3 Egg whites
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Allow strawberries to defrost until slightly softened.
- Puree strawberries in food processor or mash well.
- Place strawberries with remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat at high speed with an electric mixer for 15 minutes. The mixture will become very thick and fluffy.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours. This keeps for weeks in the freezer.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with a Smarty Pants Trick or Technique