If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a traditional recipe in our house made for every guest very simple to make very light and airy and always a favourite with my guests —priya john
- 3/4 cup condence milk
- 3/4 cup freshly made orange juice (without water)
- 4 large eggs( yolk and white seperated)
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup marie biscuit powdered
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- rub in (room temperature) butter into biscuit powder .Spread evenly in a 8 inch square dish press the mixture to the sides of the dish also
- put gelatine in cold water to set
- beat condence milk, egg yolk, sugar, and make a thick custard in a double boiler with these ingredients.add the gelatine to the hot custard and stir well and allow the custard to cool well add orange juice
- Beat the egg white stiff and fold into the cool custard
- spread the custard evenly in the dish .chill for 5 hours in the fridge
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding