Keep your house clean and fresh with this bundle of eco-friendly cleaning supplies. Choose from a basic bundle (surface cleaner and detergent) or an upgraded bundle (surface cleaner, detergent, brush, and cloths):
Surface Cleaner: Finally we've found a single product to tackle kitchen counters, appliances, bathroom fixtures, tiles, and more! This lightly scented versatile formula works beautifully on all surfaces, from stainless steel to finished wood. It's highly concentrated yet safe to use around children and food.
- Made of: Nonstreaking plant-derived nonionic surfactants, mineral-derived cleaning enhancer (sodium gluconate), plant-derived grease-cutting agent (triethyl citrate), essential oils, and fragrance
- Size: 16 ounces
Dish Detergent: This unscented low-sudsing detergent thoroughly cleans your dishes, whether you're washing them by hand or in the dishwasher. Formulated with a high percentage of active ingredients (including natural cleaning enzymes), it works on contact to remove grease, baked-on food, and cooking messes.
- Made of: Plant-derived nonionic surfactants, mineral-derived cleaning enhancer (sodium gluconate), plant-derived grease-cutting agent (triethyl citrate), food- and grease-removing enzymes (amylase, protease)
- Size: 16 ounces
Glass & Crystal Cleaning Brush: This brush is the must-have tool for getting into tight necks and ensuring a great scrub for glassware, bottles, and decanters.
- Made of: Constructed from pure pig bristles and featuring a cotton poof at the tip -- assembled on a thin wire with a loop for hanging
- Size: 13"
Reusable Lint-Free Cloths: These versatile cloths are perfect for laundry and home cleaning. Use them to spot-treat clothing and upholstery; unlike a sponge or paper towel, they won't leave messy residue behind. They're perfect for glass, windows, dishes, and more.
- Made of: 100% lint-free cotton with a twill corner tag for hanging between uses
- Size: Set of 3 - 19" x 25.8"
Sourced from: The Laundress
Our return policy.
Photography by James Ransom.
To clean brush, wash with with very hot water and dish detergent. Do not put in the dishwasher. Allow brush to dry thoroughly, and hang in between cleaning sessions. To clean the cloths, wash with Laundress detergent on a normal cycle in hot water.