Never, ever has a lid gotten us so excited. Yes, a lid! These silicone wonders stick to virtually anything (thanks to the magic of suction), turning a glass bowl, an aluminum pot, a ceramic roasting pan, and even a plastic tupperware into instant storage. They stand in when you’ve lost the top to your sauce pan, they keep hot food hot while you wait for everyone to come to the table, they’re a splatter screen, they’re a hat (ok, they’re not really a hat).
The lids are available in 5 different sizes, for teeny bowls and mugs to large mixing bowls. The lids are true to diameter sizing, so choose a lid that’s slightly bigger than the vessel you plan on using it with—they’re made to hang over the edge a bit.
Other features include:
- Heat proof up to 464 degrees Fahrenheit (and heat resistant up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit);
- Silicone easily wipes clean and they can go in the dishwasher ;
- Freezer safe, so go ahead and throw it in with your leftovers;
- Antimicrobial, and BPA-free!
They’re also available in a rectangular shape (great for baking dishes or roast pans)!
- Made of: FDA-approved pharmaceutical grade silicone
- Size: 4-inch lids are 4" in diameter; 6-inch lids are 6" in diameter; 8-inch lids are 8" in diameter; 10-inch lids are 10" in diameter; 12.5-inch lids are 12.5" in diameter
4” lids and 6” lids are in sets of (4). 8” lids, 10” lids, and 12.5” lids are in a sets of (2). Complete set of 6 includes (2) 4” lids, (1) 6” lid, (1) 8” lid, (1) 10” lid, and (1) 12.5” lid.
Sourced from: GIR
Our return policy.
Photography by Rocky Luten and Alpha Smoot. Video by Kyle Orosz.
Heat proof to 464 degrees Fahrenheit, Heat resistant to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Dishwasher-safe, Freezer-safe, Stain-proof, Antimicrobial, and BPA free.
Lid may not make airtight seal with dishes with a textured or uneven edge (such as a pie dish with a scalloped edge) or a different shape from the lid (i.e. using a round lid on a square dish and vice-versa.