White Bean & Winter Savory Soup Set
+ $ shipping surcharge
Expected back in stock .
Notify me when it's back
Thanks! We'll email you when it's available again.
All souped up.
Spread some warmth with a cozy soup set—a giftable, edible kit with all the parts to simmer up something hearty.
Included in the set are:
- A 1-pound bag of Rancho Gordo Corona Beans—creamy white, fat and thick-skinned runner beans;
- 1 jar of La Vie Rustic’s Herbes de Provence, a blend of thyme, winter savory spice, sage, rosemary and lavender;
- 1 jar of La Vie Rustic’s Sel de Sarriette (winter savory), a strong and spicy herb that adds oomph to your soup;
- A sprig of fresh bay leaves, and an information card on their origin;
- And a recipe card to pull it all together!
The kit is enough to make a big ‘ole bowl for 6 loved ones. Soup’s on!
Photography by Rocky Luten and Mark Weinberg
Details & Materials -
1 pound Rancho Gordo Royal Corona Beans, 1 jar of La Vie Rustic Herbes de Provence, 1 jar of La Vie Rustic Sel de Sarriette (winter savory), 1 sprig of Fresh Bay Leaves, 1 information card on bay leaves, and a 4 color recipe card.
Serves 6 generously. Salt and Herbes de Provence will yield seasonings for more soups or other dishes, past their immediate use in the soup set.
Care & Notes -
All items will last up to 3 years stored in a pantry setting with limited exposure to light. Fresh bay leaves will dry out within a few weeks, but can still be used.
Meet the Maker
A Similar Style
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Cheesy butter? Yes please
This natural sweetener & easy method will make you ditch the store-bought stuff.