White Bean & Winter Savory Soup Set
All souped up.
Spread some warmth with a cozy soup set—a giftable, edible kit with all the parts to simmer up something hearty.
Included in the set are:
- A 1-pound bag of Rancho Gordo Corona Beans—creamy white, fat and thick-skinned runner beans;
- 1 jar of La Vie Rustic’s Herbes de Provence, a blend of thyme, winter savory spice, sage, rosemary and lavender;
- 1 jar of La Vie Rustic’s Sel de Sarriette (winter savory), a strong and spicy herb that adds oomph to your soup;
- A sprig of fresh bay leaves, and an information card on their origin;
- And a recipe card to pull it all together!
The kit is enough to make a big ‘ole bowl for 6 loved ones. Soup’s on!
Photography by Rocky Luten and Mark Weinberg
Details & Materials -
1 pound Rancho Gordo Royal Corona Beans, 1 jar of La Vie Rustic Herbes de Provence, 1 jar of La Vie Rustic Sel de Sarriette (winter savory), 1 sprig of Fresh Bay Leaves, 1 information card on bay leaves, and a 4 color recipe card.
Serves 6 generously. Salt and Herbes de Provence will yield seasonings for more soups or other dishes, past their immediate use in the soup set.
Care & Notes
All items will last up to 3 years stored in a pantry setting with limited exposure to light. Fresh bay leaves will dry out within a few weeks, but can still be used.
Shipping & Returns
Cannot be shipped to U.S. Territories or P.O.Box/APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Adrianna Adarme shows us that with just two simple ingredients, we can whip up our own small batches of crème fraîche at home.
Move over Korean fried chicken, there's new kid in town.
Stephanie Le from I Am a Food Blog introduces us to the perfect addition to toast and coffee -- and it only calls for two ingredients.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top Story
So Hot Right Now
Big Little Recipes