Yes, butter can taste even better. We whipped up a subscription that keeps the best cultured butters, from classic salted to herby basil, coming all year long.
Your subscription will include 4 blocks of butter every 3 months. One will always be a Sea Salt butter, one sweet butter, one Roasted Garlic, and the fourth will be a seasonal butter. Here’s the detailed run down:
- Fall: Sea-Salt, Cinnamon, Roasted Garlic, Balsamic Fig. Ships 2-day express when ready.
- Winter: Sea-Salt, Sorghum Butter, Roasted Garlic, Dark Chocolate. Ships week of November 27th.
- Spring: Sea-Salt, Lavender Butter, Roasted Garlic, Lemon Chive. Ships week of March 1st.
- Summer: Sea-Salt, Sorghum Butter, Roasted Garlic, Smoked Sea-Salt. Ships week of June 1st.
Banner Butters are made from ridiculously fresh cream straight from local Georgia, grass-fed, hormone-free cows. Their butters have a higher content of butterfat than most butters and everyone knows that more fat equals more flavor. They use a specific method of churning that involves letting the cream ripen, which allows good bacteria to form. That bacteria is what gives butter complex undertones of flavor, rather than the flat taste of many grocery store versions. Yes, this process takes 20 times longer than industrial scale butters—but it is more than worth it.
- Made in: USA
- Made of: Cultured cream from grass-fed cows not treated with hormones
- Size: Each butter round is 5 ounces. Subscription includes four quarterly shipments of 4 butters.
Note: $50 shipping surcharge covers the cost of express shipping this farm-fresh ingredient on dry ice, for the entirety of the subscription. Orders ship only on Mondays and Tuesdays to ensure same week delivery.
Sourced from: Banner Butter
Our return policy.
Photography by Julia Gartland & Rocky Luten.
Butters ship express when ready in insulated packages with dry ice for freshness.
$50 shipping surcharge covers the cost of express shipping this farm-fresh ingredient on dry ice, for the entirety of the subscription.
Orders ship on Mondays and Tuesdays only to ensure same week delivery.
Keep refrigerated after receiving. Butter will last up to 6 weeks in refrigeration, or up to 12 months frozen.