Food52 x Rosti Margrethe Nested Mixing Bowls
Mixing bowls with a history.
- An anti-slip ring that keeps the bowl in place while you go to town on those egg whites;
- A handle to grip, and a spout to pour;
- Extra-sturdy, light-weight melamine construction that won’t crack or chip, won’t discolor over time, and whose color won’t fade;
- Heat-resistance up to 158 degrees Fahrenheit (so you can pour hot liquids inside) and very easy to clean (a.k.a. dishwasher-safe!);
- And a snugly-fitting, plastic cover so you can go right from prep into the fridge.
Small Set includes: 1.5-liter, 2-liter, and 3-liter bowls with standard lids. Large Set includes: 3-liter, 4-liter, and 5-liter bowls with standard lids.
Details & Materials +-
Melamine with BPA-free plastic lid.
1.5-liter bowl is 6.5" in diameter (7.5" W with handle and spout) x 5" H; 2-liter bowl is 7.15" in diameter (8.5" W with handle and spout) x 5" H; 3-liter bowl is 8.5" in diameter (9.75" W with handle and spout) x 5" H; 4-liter bowl is 9.5" in diameter (11" W with handle and spout) x 5.25" H; 5-liter bowl is 11" in diameter (12.75" W with handle and spout) x 5.75" H
Care & Notes +-
Bowls and lids are dishwasher safe. Not safe for use in the microwave. Lid is not 100% leakproof.
Small Set includes: 1.5-liter, 2-liter, and 3-liter bowls with standard lids.
Large Set includes: 3-liter, 4-liter, and 5-liter bowls with standard lids.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by Ty Mecham, Julia Gartland, Rocky Luten
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
On a trip to its fabled factory, our buyers discovered a treasure trove of heritage pottery—and brought back plenty to share with our community.
For harvest time, holiday time, and anytime.
Packing a picnic? Not so fast! Here, the authors of The Picnic: Recipes and Inspiration from Basket to Blanket write about what they know best.