GreenPan Venice Pro 10-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set
You’ll never look at nonstick the same way again.
- Nonstick, without the worries: Each pan’s got a ceramic, Thermolon Minerals Pro–lined interior (that’s nonstick without any PFAS, PFOA, lead, or cadmium).
- Stove-to-oven versatility: These’ll shine on any stovetop—yes, even induction—and glide right into the oven, lid and all.
- Metal utensil friendly: Sure, silicone and wooden utensils are always your safest bet, but these pans can handle even your metal utensils.
- Dishwasher safe: When these dynamos are done whipping up fried eggs, creamy bisque, skillet lasagna, you name it...they can zip through the dishwasher.
- Shining bright: See that gleaming exterior? It’s multilayer stainless steel, and since it’s reinforced with Evershine technology, it’ll keep looking like new.
Details & Materials +-
Stainless steel and Thermolon Minerals Pro ceramic coating (no PTFE, PFOA, PFAS, lead, or cadmium used)
Set includes: 1.5-qt. saucepan & lid, 3-qt. saucepan & lid, 3-qt. sauté & lid, 5-qt. casserole with spouts and straining lid, 8" fry pan and 10" fry pan.
1.5-qt. saucepan & lid: 7.40" W x 14.40" L (including handle) x 4.80" H
3-qt. saucepan & lid: 8.46" W x 14.57" L (including handle) x 5.16" H
3-qt. sauté & lid: 10.00" W x 18.10" L (including handle) x 4.70" H
5-qt. casserole with spouts and straining lid: 10.20" W x 13.2" L x 6.40" H
8" fry pan: 8.27" W x 14.57" L (including handle) x 2.87" H
10" fry pan: 10.47" W x 18.11" L (including handle) x 3.58" H
Care & Notes +-
Suitable on all stovetops including induction. Oven safe up to 600°F and dishwasher safe for added convenience. For long-lasting performance, cook on low to medium heat settings with few drops of high smoke point oil (no extra-virgin) or butter. Nylon or wooden utensils recommended although metal utensils are safe to use.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by Ty Mecham & Bobbi Lin
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Say cheese (or meat, or fruit, or...).
And get his ceramics for your own table (hint: in our Shop!)
We stopped by ceramic designer Jono Pandolfi's New Jersey studio, and here's what we found.