GreenPan Venice Pro 10-Piece Nonstick Cookware Set
You’ll never look at nonstick the same way again.
Take a tried-and-true cookware collection, gather all your most-essential pots and pans together, and what do you get? This 10-piece set is coming with a 5-quart casserole, a 3-quart sauté pan, a 3-quart & 1.5-quart sauce pan (all with glass lids), plus an 8-inch & 10-inch fry pan. Here’s why we love this lineup:
- Nonstick, without the worries: Each pan’s got a ceramic, Thermolon Minerals Pro–lined interior (that’s nonstick without any PFAS, PFOA, lead, or cadmium).
- Stove-to-oven versatility: These’ll shine on any stovetop—yes, even induction—and glide right into the oven, lid and all.
- Metal utensil friendly: Sure, silicone and wooden utensils are always your safest bet, but these pans can handle even your metal utensils.
- Dishwasher safe: When these dynamos are done whipping up fried eggs, creamy bisque, skillet lasagna, you name it...they can zip through the dishwasher.
- Shining bright: See that gleaming exterior? It’s multilayer stainless steel, and since it’s reinforced with Evershine technology, it’ll keep looking like new.
Photography by Ty Mecham & Bobbi Lin
Details & Materials +-
Stainless steel and Thermolon Minerals Pro ceramic coating (no PTFE, PFOA, PFAS, lead, or cadmium used)
Set includes: 1.5-qt. saucepan & lid, 3-qt. saucepan & lid, 3-qt. sauté & lid, 5-qt. casserole with spouts and straining lid, 8" fry pan and 10" fry pan.
1.5-qt. saucepan & lid: 7.40" W x 14.40" L (including handle) x 4.80" H
3-qt. saucepan & lid: 8.46" W x 14.57" L (including handle) x 5.16" H
3-qt. sauté & lid: 10.00" W x 18.10" L (including handle) x 4.70" H
5-qt. casserole with spouts and straining lid: 10.20" W x 13.2" L x 6.40" H
8" fry pan: 8.27" W x 14.57" L (including handle) x 2.87" H
10" fry pan: 10.47" W x 18.11" L (including handle) x 3.58" H
Care & Notes +-
Suitable on all stovetops including induction. Oven safe up to 600°F and dishwasher safe for added convenience. For long-lasting performance, cook on low to medium heat settings with few drops of high smoke point oil (no extra-virgin) or butter. Nylon or wooden utensils recommended although metal utensils are safe to use.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Or maybe you did. Behold! The egg coddler.
The classic French cookware can handle just about anything.
August heat, be damned!
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryThis Rhubarb-Ginger Coffee Cake Is 100% Relationship Goals
So Hot Right Now
Genius RecipesThe Simplest Stir-and-Bake Vanilla Cake