SHIPS EXPRESS OVERNIGHT ONLY.
This spread of oysters has a range of flavors—but they all share the high quality that Island Creek is known for. You'll get a dozen of each of the following:
Island Creeks (Duxbury, MA): With a highly segmented flavor profile, these are the quintessential East Coast oysters. Strong salinity up front gives way to vegetal, mossy, buttery flavors of eel grass and seaweed. With a robust, sweet finish, it doesn't get any better than this.
Wellfleets (Wellfleet, MA): The water in Wellfleet is slightly warmer and less salty than Duxbury. Grown at the mouth of a creek running from a salt pond, these oysters, while still salty, are a bit more mild. They have a strong umami note with a well-defined adductor muscle and a nice texture.
Aunt Dottys (Duxbury, MA): Despite being grown in the same body of water as the Island Creeks, these oysters are altogether different. The shell is lighter and the beautiful plump meats have a simultaneously sweet and bitter flavor.
- Size: 3 dozen oysters (1 dozen of each variety)
- All oyster orders are shipped express overnight.
- Orders placed by 1PM EST will be shipped out same day for next-day arrival (by 4PM).
- Orders placed after 1PM EST will be shipped out the following day. If an order is placed Monday at 2PM EST, for instance, it will be shipped out on Tuesday for a Wednesday arrival (by 4PM).
- Orders are shipped Monday through Thursday only. If an order is placed on Thursday after 3PM, it will ship out the following Monday.
Sourced from: Island Creek Oysters
Our return policy.
Photography by James Ransom.
Oysters should be stored in the refrigerator immediately upon receipt, and will maintain freshness in a refrigerator setting for up to 7 days. Once in the refrigerator, we recommend storing them in a bowl with a damp towel over them.
Oysters may be served on ice.