The last thaw.
Photography by Ty Mecham, Rocky Luten, Julia Gartland, & Bobbi Lin
Details & Materials +-
Tray: Food grade silicone and steel wire (BPA free)
Lid: Polypropaline plastic (BPA free)
Each tray measures 4.50" W x 11.50" L x 5.00" H.
Choose between the following options:
- Set of 2 2-Tablespoon measurement trays (10 slots per tray).
- Set of 2 1/2-Cup measurement trays (6 slots per tray).
- Set of 2 1-Cup measurement trays (4 slots per tray).
- Set of 2 2-Cup measurement trays (2 slots per tray).
- Set of 4 that includes (1) 2T tray, (1) 1/2-cup tray, (1) 1-cup tray, & (1) 2-cup tray.
Care & Notes +-
Both tray and lid are dishwasher safe. Do not put tray in microwave.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Is a drink born when it’s conceived, or when it’s named?
Today, Marian Bull shows you how to make soups and stews more flavorful with whatever vegetable scraps you have on hand—or the cheapest produce at the market.
This week Margo True, editor of Sunset magazine and The Sunset Cookbook, shares with us the simplicity of fresh herbal tea.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryAny Green, Any Bean, Any Pasta—Sohla Turns It Into Dinner
So Hot Right Now
The Kitchen ScientistHow to Store Carrots So They Last for Months