Five Two Silicone Oven Mitts & Pot Holders
When we turned to you to help us brainstorm our new Five Two oven mitts, we never dreamed lightning would strike twice. First, your fantastic ideas (25,000 smart opinions!) paved the way for oven mitts worth writing home about. Second, we realized that for all you do in the kitchen (and beyond), you needed extra reinforcements. That’s where our pot holders come in—dozens of you asked for a snappy set on the side, perfect for quick pickups. So here they are, together in perfect harmony: our oven mitts and pot holders, working side-by-side to handle every task imaginable.
We thought through every detail, for two hands-down winners:
- Magnets & loops for hanging: Each mitt and potholder has magnets so they’ll stick to any magnetic oven, fridge or dishwasher, meaning they’re always in reach. We’ve added handy hanging loops, too.
- Platinum-grade silicone: Yes, that’s the best you can get—and you’ll feel the difference. Its heat protection is unparalleled (up to 650 degrees) but it’s still super thin and flexible, so you won’t sacrifice movement.
- No-fuss fabrics: Our mitts and pot holders are made with cotton, so they’re machine-washable, with a low-pile terry liner to keep things comfy.
- Extra arm protection: 60% of you wanted full-wrist protection, so we made our oven mitts longer to protect your forearms at the stove, oven, grill—basically, anywhere the heat is on.
- Easy-on, easy-off: As for our pot holders, they’ve got a pocket on the back so you can slip your hand inside (which goes a long way when you need to get a good grip). They do double-duty as trivets, too.
- Display-worthy design: Lots of mitts and pot holders look the same, but we went the extra mile to create a windowpane design that’ll look great even when they’re off-duty.
For a limited time, we're offering our best kitchen assistants together: Save $15 when you get the apron and oven mitt set and $45 on the complete set (which includes the apron, kitchen towels, oven mitts, and pot holders).
Photography by Rocky Luten
Details & Materials -
Oven Mitts & Pot Holders: Inner: 100% Cotton Terry; Outer: 100% Cotton Twill and Platinum-Grade Silicone (Heat-Safe up to 650 Degrees) Apron: 100% Cotton; Metal buckle: Zinc with antiqued brass finish Kitchen Towels: 100% cotton (pre-washed for extra softness & absorbency)
Oven Mitts & Pot Holders: One size fits most. Oven Mitts: At the widest point, L 15” x W 7”; at the wrist, 5.75” wide; Pot Holders: 8” x 6”. Apron: One size fits most. Measurements: 36" L x 32.5" W (excluding neck strap); Bib width: 12" across; Waist strap width: 1.25"; Waist strap length: 50" on each side; Neck strap width: 1"; Neck strap length: Approximately 25" when buckle is fully extended, 14" when fully tightened; Pot holders at bottom-front corners measure 7.5" L x 7" W. Kitchen Towels: 20" x 30"
Care & Notes
Apron: When it’s ready for a rinse, simply toss it in the washing machine on cold with like colors (for tough stains, we’d recommend non-chlorine bleach). Tumble dry low and use a warm iron if needed. Please note: Our built-in pot holders provide hand protection up to 250 degrees. We recommend using them for stovetop use only. Oven Mitts & Pot Holders: When your pair’s ready for a rinse, simply toss the mitts or pot holders in the washing machine on cold with like colors (for tough stains, we’d recommend non-chlorine bleach). Turn inside out and tumble-dry on low, removing from dryer as soon as cycle ends. Do not iron. Kitchen Towels: After all is said and done, both towels just need a quick run in the washing machine to be ready to fight another day. As for spots, lots of cooking stains are oily or greasy (butter, we love you so)—which can make them tricky to remove. How to get ahead: Add a dab of dish soap to the stain and rub it in. Let it sit for a few minutes, then rinse well with warm water. The soap works to break up any oils, so your stain will be halfway out the door by the time your towel hits the hamper.
Shipping & Returns
View our Return Policy.
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
With a little math, you can adapt any baking recipe to work with what you've got.
Gooey, cheesy crowd-pleasers.
Cookies, we're coming for ya.