Five Two Silicone Spoons
The best-selling wooden spoons you helped design have a few new moves in platinum-grade, BPA-free silicone. Strong yet flexible with a longer handle for extra reach, they’ll be front and center in your baking rotation, then tackle any other mixing, stirring, and flipping on the agenda. Each design stands up to high heat and cleans up easily in the dishwasher. And those colors: a little arm candy that goes a long, long way.
Your trustiest kitchen tool is now five, each with its own area of expertise:
* The Mix Master: Your essential for cake-batter stirring, risotto creaminess-enhancing, you name it. Great for serving, too.
* The 2-in-1: A multi-talented spoon with one side for mixing and stirring, plus a mini for taste-tasting and impromptu measuring (it doles out a tablespoon-ish).
* The Big Dipper: A slotted design for everything from separating eggs to air-lifting olives out of their brine.
* The Scrape & Go Spatula: This classic shape will traffic-control batter into muffin tins, reach the last smear of peanut butter in the jar, and free cookie dough from the beaters on your mixer.
* The Flip & Slide: A pliable helper that can flip the most delicate fish filets (ever so gently now), or fold a soft, melty omelette (next stop: your plate).
Photography by Rocky Luten, Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
BPA- & BPS-free platinum-grade silicone.
Sold in a set of 5 (in gift bag).
The Mix Master: 13” L x 2” W
The 2-in-1: 14” L x 2” W, holds roughly 2.5 tablespoons
The Big Dipper: 13” L x 2” W
The Scrape & Go Spatula: 13” L x 2” W
The Flip & Slide: 13” L x 2.5” W
Care & Notes +-
Our spoons are made from platinum-grade silicone, meaning they’re BPA- and BPS-free. They’re heat-safe up to 550°F (but please keep them away from open flames on the stovetop). They’re also stain-resistant, non-porous, naturally antimicrobial, and easy to clean: Just pop them in the dishwasher.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
A recipe straight out of Amritsar.
Reflecting on my fondest memories, a decade later.
From the ultimate classic to a caffeine-jolt update, these are the banana bread recipes you love most.
Five Two Silicone Spoons
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top Story55 Impossibly Easy, Slightly Lazy, 100% Reliable Summer Dinner Recipes
So Hot Right Now
Kitchen HacksThe Secret to Keeping Lemons Fresher, Longer