Vintage-Inspired Rechargeable Flashlight
A real glow-getter.
We’re not sure we’ve met a more eye-catching flashlight. This one’s brimming with vintage-inspired details, to be sure (exhibit A: that Edison-esque wire cage at the front). But it’s got modern flair, too, thanks to a few extra perks.
- Rechargeable: This one’s ready to go again and again thanks to the included USB cable—perfect since we have a feeling you’ll be keeping it at the ready.
- Long-lasting glow: It's sporting an LED bulb that’ll shine bright for longer.
- 2 kinds of shine: That bulb we mentioned? It’s got two brightness settings for a custom glow.
- Adjustable beam: Slide the head up or down, and your beam will become as wide or narrow as you fancy.
- Water resistant: Yep—it’s ready for your outdoor adventures.
Wanna keep that glow going? Pair your flashlight with the optional portable charger, and you’ll never be left in the dark.
Photography by Ty Mecham & Rocky Luten
Details & Materials +-
Aluminum and Steel
2.5" Diameter x 6.5" L
Care & Notes +-
Dual Brightness LED Bulb with Telescoping Light Focus Adjustment
Battery: 18560 2200 mAH
LED: 3 Watt LED Bulb
Light Spectrum: 4000K
Lumens: Low: 13 High: 300
Input: USB C Charging Cord: 5V, 2A USB
Run Time: Low: 24 Hrs / High: 2.5 Hr
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
The second installment of the Beaver Brook Big Feast!
What it means to prep a big feast -- without electricity or running water.
There's a tangible sense of momentum when the group is making at meal at Beaver Brook.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryOur 26 Coziest Fall Pasta Recipes
So Hot Right Now
Absolute Best TestsThe Absolute Best Way to Cook Chicken Thighs, According to So Many Tests