Staub Traditional Skillet, 11"
Fry, fry again.
We love ourselves a good cast-iron skillet...and this one from Staub? Now we’re really swooning. A more traditional take on this fry pan, it’s got higher, straighter sides that let it double as a sauté pan, too. This one’s full of surprises and perks (oh hey, handy pour spouts), so we think it deserves a proper introduction.
See that turmeric-colored skillet? It’s brand-new, and it fits right in with this bright cookware collection.
- Slick as they come: This pan’s got an enameled interior that’s ready to fry eggs, sear fish, and brown meat right from the get-go, no seasoning needed.
- Versatile as all get-out: It’ll shine on any stovetop (yep, it’s induction-compatible), slide right into a 500°F oven...oh, and put on a show at the table, too.
- A master multitasker: Those high sides and that 11-inch diameter make this workhorse a shoo-in for morning eggs, weekend roasts, peach cobbler, fried chicken...we could keep going...
- Aces at retaining heat: You can say hello to more evenly cooked food, thanks to that heavyweight cast iron.
- Oh-so durable: See the colorful enamel coating on the outside? Sure, it’s coming in a slew of happy hues, but it also happens to be resistant to chips, cracking, and discoloration.
- A piece of French heritage: All this, from a French maker who’s been crafting high-quality enameled cast-iron cookware in the Alsace region since 1974.
Photography by Ty Mecham & Julia Gartland
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Meet the prettiest pastry tool in our kitchens to date -- and the man who made it.
A flavor-packed weeknight dinner to make year-round.
From bigger buys to littler luxuries, here's what made our lives at home more fulfilling, convenient, and fun.