GreenPan Venice Pro 7-Piece Set
Nonstick, with a lot of tricks.
Take a tried-and-true cookware collection, gather all your most-essential pots and pans together, and what do you get? This 7-piece set that’s coming with a 5-quart casserole, a 3-quart sauté pan, and a 1.5-quart sauce pan (all with glass lids), plus a 10-inch fry pan. Here’s why we love this lineup:
- Nonstick, without the worries: Each pan’s got a ceramic, Thermolon Minerals Pro–lined interior (that’s nonstick without any PFAS, PFOA, lead, or cadmium).
- Stove-to-oven versatility: These’ll shine on any stovetop—yes, even induction—and glide right into the oven, lid and all.
- Metal utensil friendly: Sure, silicone and wooden utensils are always your safest bet, but these pans can handle even your metal utensils.
- Dishwasher safe: When these dynamos are done whipping up fried eggs, creamy bisque, skillet lasagna, you name it...they can zip through the dishwasher.
- Shining bright: See that gleaming exterior? It’s multilayer stainless steel, and since it’s reinforced with Evershine technology, it’ll keep looking like new.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Details & Materials -
Stainless steel and ceramic coating (no PTFE, PFOA, PFAS, lead, or cadmium used).
1.5-qt. saucepan & lid: 7.40" W x 14.40" L (including handle) x 4.80" H
3-qt. sauté & lid: 10.00" W x 18.10" L (including handle) x 4.70" H
5-qt. casserole with spouts and straining lid: 10.20" W x 13.2" L x 6.40" H
10" fry pan: 10.47" W x 18.11" L (including handle) x 3.58" H
Care & Notes
Suitable on all stovetops including induction. Oven safe up to 600°F and dishwasher safe for added convenience. For long-lasting performance, cook on low to medium heat settings with few drops of high smoke point oil (no extra-virgin or oil sprays) or butter. Nylon or wooden utensils recommended although metal utensils are safe to use.
Shipping & Returns
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Fewer bowls, fewer problems (and quicker cake).
It's rollable, portable, and pretty much does it all.
Our partners in grime (& grease & stains...)