Personal Concrete Fireplace
Ambience, s’mores, your pick.
This mini fireplace may pack a teensy footprint, but oh, we have lots to say about it. It’s built from sturdy concrete, and it’s just the ticket for creating an instant ambience (or, you know, whipping up some s’mores).
• Ready in 3, 2, 1: Just pour in a bit of rubbing alcohol, grab a match, and you’ve got yourself a new flame.
• Keeps on burning: 5 ounces of rubbing alcohol = 50ish minutes of burn time. Simple.
• Clean as can be: Take a deep breath—this one creates soot only where the flame touches, and it’ll never dirty your ceiling.
• Food safe: Yep, it’s totally game for cooking, too. (Someone grab the marshmallows and graham crackers.)
• Perfectly portable: In the living room, out on the deck...it’s ready to add a little warmth indoors and out, with felt on the bottom to protect your precious surfaces.
Photography by Rocky Luten
Details & Materials +-
Personal Fireplace measures 5" D x 4" H.
Care & Notes +-
Fireplace should not burn for longer than 60 minutes. Clean soot out from inside of the burn chamber once a month.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
The sweetest edible gift, the best topping to your hot cocoa, and the most magical candy in all the land.
They barely need effort, in fact.
It's true -- when do they not? But today's lunch is a particularly strong representative of our recipe archives. A staff-favorite soup, followed by a small-batch sweet. Okay, so maybe the butter wasn't homemade, but if you wanted to, we have a recipe for that, too.