Zwilling Electric Kettle
To a tea.
They say a watched pot never boils—but this German-engineered kettle? It’s faster than fast. It’s got a slew of smart details, all ready to prep a picture-perfect cup of coffee or tea, jump-start a pot of boiling water, you name it.
- Pick a temp, any temp: There are six temperature settings for extra-precise heating—104°F for baby’s formula, 140°F, 160°F, 175°F, over 194°F for coffee, and boil. (Oh, and fun fact: It’ll beep when it’s ready for pouring.)
- Holds the heat: There’s also a 30-minute Keep Warm function—perfect for that second cup.
- Nice & roomy: The kettle holds up to 50 ounces of water, and it’s got handy cup and milliliter markers down the inside.
- Easy cleaning: The seamless stainless-steel interior is a snap to wipe down.
- What a beaut: It has a stay-cool brushed exterior, LED-lit controls, and a digital touch display (built-in cord storage too), so you’ll wanna give it a permanent spot on the countertop.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
Stainless steel, ABS, polycarbonate, and glass.
8.70" W x 10.40" L x 8.30" H ; 50 oz. capacity.
Care & Notes +-
Make sure container is completely cool before cleaning. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Creamy, refreshing, and oh so QQ.
My kitchen will never, ever smell the same.
Or maybe you did. Behold! The egg coddler.