Five Two Stoneware Serving Bowl & Platter
We’re bringing something special to the table: Five Two serveware, made to mix and match (and mingle with your existing pieces). It’s crafted in neutral-toned, chip-resistant stoneware with subtle texture sprinkled in—so no matter how you stack them, these pieces work together beautifully for everyday. And your brilliant opinions helped us get here—11,036 opinions, to be exact (we even invited some community members over to give us feedback in person!). The result: We’re dishing up the best of the best...and we did it together. Plus, we’ve got a whole dinnerware collection to match.
- Durable (yet stunning) stoneware: 85% of you wanted dishwasher-safe pieces, while 62% said, “Let us put these in the microwave, please.” We did both. The edges are also chip-resistant—so stack away.
- Mix & match designs: Mixing it up is never a bad thing—67% of you asked for it specifically—so our designs are extra-versatile. The neutral hue goes with everything, while the subtle textures (fluting, sunbursts) look great paired up or all on their own.
- Handmade touches: No two pieces are alike—we used a handmade mold for that one-of-a-kind look. Slightly irregular touches bring an organic feel without being too delicate.
- A semi-shiny glaze: The glaze is hand-applied—another special detail we love. We made it semi-shiny to help prevent scratches (and incidentally, it's what 66% of you said you preferred).
- Just the pieces you asked for: As with all our Five Two products, we’ve been listening to our community’s feedback. Nearly half of you asked for pieces you can pick and choose between—like serveware that coordinates with plates or bowls in various sizes—so you could create your own collections.
Photography by Rocky Luten
Details & Materials +-
Stoneware (certified lead-free)
Serving Bowl (64 oz.): 10.4" W x 2.5" H; Serving Platter: 15.7" L x 11.2" W x 1.3" H.
Care & Notes +-
Our serveware is made of sturdy stoneware, so feel free to use it in the microwave—and pop it into the dishwasher or rinse by hand when it’s time for a wash.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
From choosing the container to burning them properly, this is our definitive candle-making guide.
Coffee cake is usually "meh"—but not this time!
Don't waste a drop.