Ooni Portable Pizza Oven
Pizza like you’ve never tasted it.
Consider your homemade pizza game raised—this gas-powered oven can travel with you to backyard barbecues, camping spots, you name it, then cook up cheesy pies that dreams are made of. There’s lots to dig into here:
- Rip-roaring hot: It’ll get to a whopping 932 degrees in only 25 minutes, then give you a beautifully crisp crust in 60 seconds flat.
- Extra roomy: Thanks to its 16-inch size, there’s space for, well, a lot of toppings.
- Ready in 3, 2, 1: Flip open the foldable legs, set the stone baking board inside, and it’s ready to connect right up to a propane tank.
- Game for it all: This dynamo isn’t just for pizza—it works wonders on meat, fish, nachos, and veg, too. (There’s even a dial that lets you turn down the heat if need be.)
- No-fuss cleanup: It gets so hot, you can consider it self-cleaning.
Photography by Ty Mecham & James Ransom
Details & Materials +-
Powder coated steel, ceramic.
23.00" W x 23.00" L x 13.00" H; 40 lbs.
Care & Notes +-
Runs on propane fuel (not included). Fits pizzas up to 16" in diameter. Please exercise caution when using this product, it gets very hot. Hand wipe the exterior of the oven clean once cool.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Even if all you have is a driveway.
Fun in the sun, right this way.
Inspired by Liguria Bakery in San Francisco.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top Story30 Fall Dinner Ideas to Warm Your Soul & Fill Your Belly
So Hot Right Now
Off-Script With SohlaChicken & Rice, However the Heck You Want, a la Sohla El-Waylly