Five Two Essential Nonstick Skillets
Get to know our cookware—we took time to get the little details right:
Multiple sizes to suit your needs: Will it be the 8-inch for your morning eggs, the 10-inch to sauté veggies for two, or the 12-inch with room to caramelize onions? Or there’s always the option for a full set...
A diamond-tough nonstick coating: Our pans’ non-toxic ceramic coating is infused with diamonds, so it’s extra-tough and won’t blister or peel. In fact, these gems are even oven-friendly up to 600°F for when you need a quick run under the broiler. You should still use low or medium heat on the stovetop to preserve your pan’s nonstick properties.
Fully clad, tri-ply stainless steel construction: Each design is an ultra-sturdy 3mm thick with a stable base, thanks to two layers of stainless steel plus an evenly heating aluminum core (read: no hot spots).
Glass lids...but better: 57% of our community members asked for them—so we made ours in tempered glass. They’re lightweight, tight-fitting, and oven safe up to 390°F, plus they let you keep an eye on the action without releasing heat and moisture.
Rivet-free, the way to be: Welded-on handles make for an easy-to-clean interior—no buildup, no gunk—and a seamless, modern look.
Stay-cool, non-slip handles: A “V” shape at the base lets air circulate, while the grippy stonewashed finish on that curved handle feels great in your hand.
Anti-yellowing technology: We gave each piece an all-over, heat-resistant treatment that prevents discoloration and keeps your skillet looking good as new.
Made with community and the planet in mind: We work with a manufacturer that’s certified to meet international environmental and ethical standards. They’re reducing carbon dioxide emissions and performing working conditions audits (with certificates like ISO 14001, BSCI, and more to prove it).
Details & Materials +-
- 3mm fully clad, tri-ply stainless steel with aluminum core
- Solid-cast stainless handles with stonewashed finish
- Diamond-infused ceramic coating (toxin-free: no PTFE, PFOA, PFAS, lead, or cadmium)
Felt pan protector included with any ceramic pan.
8” Ceramic Skillet: 8”D x 1.5”H x 14.5”L (with handle), Handle: 8”; Body 1.9lbs.
10” Ceramic Skillet: 10”D x 1.75”H x 18”L (with handle), Handle: 8”; Body 2.8lbs.
12” Covered Skillet (Ceramic or Stainless): 12”D x 2”H x 19.75”L (with handle), Handle: 7.75”, Lid: 12”D x 2.5”H; Body 3.4lbs, lid 2lbs.
The 10” + 12” Ceramic Skillet Set comes with: 10” Ceramic Skillet with bonus pan protector and 12" Covered Ceramic Skillet with Lid & bonus pan protector.
The 10" Ceramic + 12" Covered Stainless Skillet Set comes with: 10" Ceramic Skillet with Bonus Pan Protector and 12" Covered Stainless Skillet with Lid.
Care & Notes +-
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction. Oven and broiler safe to 600°F (lids are oven safe up to 390°F). Use only low to medium heat on the stovetop in order to better preserve your pan’s nonstick properties.
- Avoid cooking sprays and burning oil—over time, they can damage the coating and decrease the nonstick properties.
- While our ceramic pans are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand-washing in warm, soap water with a soft sponge. Let cookware come to room temperature before rinsing—a cold shock can cause hot surfaces to warp.
- Try not to stack pots and pans directly on top of one another—it’s a recipe for scraped edges. Instead, hang them (psst: there are cutouts on the handles!) or stack with a soft cloth in between each piece. Our ceramic pans come with a felt pan protector for this very reason.
Here’s how to send your old cookware on its eco-friendly way:
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by Rocky Luten, Ty Mecham