Five Two Essential Sauté Pan
We’ve added tons of features you’ll only find here:
* Fully clad, tri-ply stainless steel construction: Like the rest of the collection, our sauté pan is an ultra-sturdy 3mm thick with a stable base, thanks to two layers of stainless steel plus a highly conductive aluminum core that heats up evenly (no hot spots).
* Handy measuring guides: We added capacity markers to the inside (our saucepan and stock pot have them, too!) so you can do rough measurements, quickly.
* Rivet-free, the way to be: Welded-on handles make for an easy-to-clean interior—no buildup, no gunk—and a seamless, modern look.
* Stay-cool, non-slip handles: A “V” shape at the base lets air circulate, while the textured, stonewashed finish and gentle curvature feel great in-hand.
* Anti-yellowing technology: We treated each piece with color-stable technology, an all-over heat-resistant treatment that prevents discoloration and keeps your cookware looking brand-new.
* Glass lids...but better: 57% of our community members asked for them—so we made ours in tempered glass. They’re lightweight, tight-fitting, and oven- safe up to 390°F, plus they let you keep an eye on the action without releasing heat and moisture.
* Made with community and the planet in mind: We work with a manufacturer that’s certified to meet international environmental and ethical standards. They’re reducing carbon dioxide emissions and performing working conditions audits (with certificates like ISO 14001, BSCI, and more to prove it).
Details & Materials +-
Ultra-thick 3mm tri-ply stainless steel with aluminum core. Solid-cast stainless handles with stonewashed finish.
4QT Sauté Pan: 10”D x 3”H x 20”L (with handle), Handle: 8.25”, Lid: 10”D x 2”H
Care & Notes +-
Compatible with all cooktops, including induction. Oven and broiler safe to 600°F (Lids are oven- safe up to 390°F).
Both the pan and its glass lid can be tossed in the dishwasher for easy cleaning or hand-washed in warm, soapy water. Let the pieces you’ve cooked with come to room temperature before rinsing—a cold shock can cause hot surfaces to warp.
Here’s how to send your old cookware on its eco-friendly way:
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by Rocky Luten, Ty Mecham
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
How long does it really take to caramelize onions? We've got the photos to prove it.
Plus crispy, smoky chickpeas for a little contrast.
Plus, the second Genius Desserts cookbook sneak peek!