Vintage Copper Tea Kettles & Coffee Pots
Care for a cup?
The stovetop’s in for a real treat, since it’s about to meet one of these vintage finds. There’s a whole lineup of well-loved kettles and coffee pots here, each one carefully restored to bring back its original shine. Snag the gem that catches your eye most:
- JS&S Coffee Pot, Late 19th Century: This one comes from famed English hollowware maker Joseph Sankey & Sons, complete with an easy-grab handle and brass knob finial on the lid.
- French Kettle with Porcelain Handle, Mid 19th Century: It’s brimming with charming details, like a gooseneck spout, a flower-shaped brass knob on the lid—and let’s not forget the original porcelain handle.
- French Octagon Tea Kettle, Mid 19th Century: Heads up! This product is sold out. This rare find was crafted into a dazzling octagon shape, then finished off with a hand-formed spout. Oh, and the handle? It folds down to save space after tea time.
- French "Jenny" Kettle, Mid 19th Century: Sure, it’s got a handy spout flap and a handmade copper decoration on the lid. But our favorite detail? The stamp on the handle that reads “Jenny” (its very first owner, perhaps).
- French Picnic Kettle, Mid 19th Century: It’s cute-as-can-be, sized for smaller spots of tea or even taking with you on your travels (that’s how it got the nickname “picnic kettle,” after all).
- French Bellied Kettle, Mid 19th Century: That one-of-a-kind shape isn’t the only thing we love about this kettle—check out the brass knob on the lid and the fold-down copper handle.
- Petite French “Jenny” Kettle, Mid 19th Century: Sure, it’s got a handy spout flap and a handmade copper decoration on the lid. But our favorite detail? The stamp on the handle that reads “Jenny” (its very first owner, perhaps).
Photography by Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
England & France
JS&S Coffee Pot: 8.5" W with spout x 9.5" H
French Kettle with Porcelain Handle: 9" W with spout x 9" H
French Octagon Tea Kettle, Large: 8" W with spout x 8" H
French Picnic Kettle: 7" W with spout x 7.5" H
French Bellied Kettle: 7.5" W with spout x 6" H Petite French "Jenny" Kettle: 8" W with spout x 7" H
Care & Notes +-
Care instructions are included with each piece.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Get in formation: Béchamel! Velouté! Espagnole! Hollandaise! Tomato!
Your instant contingency plan for Thanksgiving (and beyond)
Brown rice, brown sugar, and creamy cashew milk.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top Story30 Fall Dinner Ideas to Warm Your Soul & Fill Your Belly
So Hot Right Now
Off-Script With SohlaChicken & Rice, However the Heck You Want, a la Sohla El-Waylly