Heirloom Italian Linen Napkins & Tablecloth
Details & Materials +-
Napkin fabric: 100% linen
Embroidery thread: 90% cotton, 10% polyester
Napkins 18” L x 18” W, Set of 4.
Tablecloth 115” L x 58” W
Care & Notes +-
Linen is a natural fiber that becomes whiter and softer with time. For best results in caring for your linen, follow these simple steps:
- If possible, rinse or soak stains while still fresh.
- Pretreat set-in stains using a non-bleach stain remover.
- Hand wash or machine wash linens separately in cold water, using non-bleach liquid detergent. Set machine to wool or gentle cycle.
- Line dry or dry flat. A 3-5% level of shrinkage is expected after the first wash. Linen will naturally dry quickly. Never tumble dry as this can damage the fibers and cause up to 10% shrinkage.
- Press with a hot iron while linens are slightly damp, or mist to dampen while pressing. Learn to embrace the wrinkles as this is part of linen’s natural charm.
- Lastly, store linens in an acid-free muslin or breathable bag.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by Ty Mecham, Julia Gartland, Rocky Luten
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Get started on a bunch of festive snacks now, thank yourself later—big time.
Sign up now to join in on the fun.
Here's everything you need to know—from strategic decor to easy-to-store supplies and simplified sips.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryThe Biscuits on 'Ted Lasso' Are Legendary—& We Got the Recipe
So Hot Right Now
Absolute Best TestsThe Absolute Best Way to Make Chewy Cookies, According to So Many Tests
Big Little RecipesThe Tale of Two Meatloaves