If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Crostini with Whipped Goat Cheese and Hot Pepper Jelly
- Holiday Sables
- Sweet Corn Arepa Pancakes
- Caramelized Pecan and Goat-Cheese Poppers
- Peppadew Dip
- Crunchy Graham Toffee Bars
- Cranberry and Persimmon Filled Endive with Tangy Goat Cheese Dressing
- Sauerbraten Meatballs
- Smoked Trout Pate
- Build Your Own Tortilla Soup
- Brown Sugar Caramel Corn with Fleur de Sel
- Ranch-Style Pecans
- Chorizo Empanadas
- Rosemary-Thyme Yeast Wreath
- Feta Cheese Shortbreads
- Warming Red Pozole
- Potted Pig
- Salmon Gravlax
- Cardamom and Orange Scented Kugelhopf
- Radish, Mascarpone, Honey, Salt
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).