If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Pad Thai Spring Rolls
- Tuscan Chestnut Crepes with Ricotta (Necci)
- Quesadillas Blancas con Salsa Verde
- Ode to the Caseus Cheese Truck
- Empanada de Ecuador
- The Coney
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Homemade Fried Dough
- Market Style Porchetta
- Early Bird Breakfast Tacos
- Portable Pork Sandwich
- Peking Pork Belly Tacos
- The WHB Special
- Kebapcheta with Tzatziki
- French Poodles
- Silk Road Lamb Burgers
- Chile Pretzels
- Samosas with Loquat-Onion Chutney
- Tamarind Aioli with Spiced Coconut Chicken Kebabs
- Red Pepper, Fennel and Sausage Grinder
- Berlin Gozleme
- Mititei-Spicy Garlicky Grilled Sausages
- South Indian Sundal (Chickpea Salad)
- New Orleans Golden Grit 'Fries'
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.