If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Raspberry Acetosa Mojito
- Raspberry Red Wine Scream
- Pistachio and Rose Water Financiers with Raspberries
- Raspberry Riesling Sherbet
- Raspberry Miso Dressing on a Summer Salad
- Raspberry Almond Pots de Creme
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Raspberry Cardamom Yogurt Cake
- Raspberry Tart
- Pixie Pudding
- Raspberry Kirsch Gelato with Pistachios
- Raspberry Dijon Grilled Chicken
- Danish Raspberry Squares
- Raspberry-Coconut Custard Pie
- Raspberry Sour Cream Corn Muffins
- Good Morning Raspberry Smoothie
- Raspberry Lemonade Marshmallows
- Raspberries and Steak
- Spicy Raspberry Mint Sodas
- Raspberry Chevre Tart with Poppyseed Shortcrust
- Clafoutis aux Framboises
- Raspberry Buttermilk Cake
- Oma Jam
- Raspberry Bakewell Tart
- Raspberry Shrub (aka Drinking Vinegar)
Your search for the best recipe is over
The best donuts—ever.
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
We've got the summer blues.
How to throw a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.