If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
Editors' Picks for Chili Peppers
- Salsa Asada
- Tinga Chicken
- Shrimp and Corn Tamales with Roasted Poblano Crema
- Chicken Piri-Piri
- Huevos Rancheros (Country-Style Eggs Topped with Pork and Green Chilis)
- Pancetta Slaw with Chili-Lime Vinaigrette
- Poblanos Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Greens
- Mango Halibut Ceviche
- Jerk Chicken Kabobs
- Hot Pepper Jelly
- Crispy Coconut Tofu with Burning Rings Of Fire
- Serrano Salsa Verde
- Grilled Poblano and Potato Frittata
- Green Chili, Chicken Posole Soup
- Simply Summer Roasted Pepper Salad
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.