With St. Patrick’s Day on the horizon and homebrewing kits in the Shop, we’ve got an unquenchable thirst for beer. Whether you’re already making your own, about to try, or simply can’t resist a cold one, these accessories will power-up any beer-lover’s arsenal.
1. Hermetus Bottle Opener/Resealer (Kaufmann-Mercantile)
This clever German gadget opens bottles and then re-seals them for later!
3. Opera Beer Glass (Horne)
A majestic goblet that will make any draft hold its head high.
4. Mini Auto-Siphon (Midwest Homebrewing)
The perfect size for smaller 1-gal to 2-gal fermenters, if you’re brewing your own.
5. Hickory Coaster Set (Terrain)
Handcrafted brews deserve handcrafted coasters: this sturdy set made of Minnesota wood will keep spilling to a minimum.
6. Libbey 12-Piece International Beer Glasses (Amazon)
This set of English Pub, Czech Pilsner and Bavarian Hefeweizen glasses will add a wordly flair to your home bar.
7. Beer Saver Reusable Caps (Amazon)
Who needs regular ol’ metal when you can seal your bottles with these colorful, stretchy (and reusable) caps!
8. Mr. Beer Deluxe Bottling System (Mr. Beer)
Bottles + caps + labels -- Mr. Beer makes bottling at home a cinch.
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.