If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Click here for more details on how our community-tested Editors' Picks system works.
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested - Congratulations!)
- Pistachio Rose Macarons
- Brutti Ma Buoni
- Spring Macaron
- Lavender Lamb Kebobs
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we'd like you to test)
- Burnt Fingers and Fresh Favas
- Kofta Pocket with Tzatziki Sauce
- My Home-style Lamb Shawarma
- Dark Mocha Lamb
- All Day Lamb
- Lemony Braised Lamb Shanks and Spring Root Vegetable Stew with Fresh Dill
- Lemon Lamb Shanks with Baby Artichokes
- Lemon-Oregano Leg of Lamb
- Caramelized Spicy Leg of Lamb with Mint Yogurt
- Sauteed Lambs Liver, Pickled Spring Onions, Speck with Peas & Onions
- New Mother's Magic Elixir (Lamb Stew)
- Ginger Amaretti + Variations
- Chocolate Macarons with Matcha Cream
- Orange Cardamom Macaroons
- Mexican Chocolate Macarons with Chili Cream
- Almond Halvah Macaroons
- Chocolate Dipped Almond Hazelnut Macaroons
- Citrus-Thyme Macaroons
- Almond Pistachio Macarons (The Food Processor Method)
- Candied Peanut Butter Macarons
- Vanilla Bean Macaron with Passion Fruit Buttercream
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 1, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.