If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master a cooking technique. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: How to beat the heat with a refreshing cold-brewed coffee.
Now that summer’s here, hot coffee has lost its appeal -- we rely on cold, refreshing iced coffee for our daily morning buzz. Our preferred way of achieving the perfect, not-too-bitter cup? The cold-brew method. We know pre-made versions are readily available, but it’s easy (and cheap!) to make right at home. These links will help.
- A step-by-step guide to cold-brew success. (Food52.)
- For those of you intimidated by cold-brew, there’s nothing to worry about -- it’s simple! (Huffington Post.)
- Thirteen tips for a better iced brew. (The Kitchn.)
- Another foolproof approach to mastering the method -- with a little finishing salt, for good measure. (America’s Test Kitchen.)
- The more time you let the grounds steep, the better. Prep them the night before and wake up to iced coffee bliss. (Serious Eats.)
What are your tips for making cold-brewed coffee? Tell us in the comments!