We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
We're willing to bet that you're nursing a pretty serious sugar hangover today. If you (or your loved ones) hit the candy too hard last night, counteract the sickeningly sweet feeling with a weekend of savory eats. These links will help.
- Homemade ragu is a labor of love -- and a perfect weekend project. (Lady and Pups.)
- Tracy toes the line between sweet and savory with pears, cornmeal, and rosemary. (Shutterbean.)
- It's winter squash season! Put some butternut in your biscuits. (Pastry Affair.)
- Adding whole wheat flour to croissants gives them a virtuous twist. (David Lebovitz.)
- A different (read: vegetarian) kind of steak. (Strawberry Plum.)
- Kimchi in a grilled cheese? Yes, please. (Steamy Kitchen.)
- More winter squash! This time, it's paired with pomegranate seeds and goat cheese. (Dinner Was Delicious.)
- The perfect weekend project: whip up some of these make-ahead meals for the weeks to come. (Big Girls Small Kitchen.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!