If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
If you were hoping for some green goodness during this holiday interlude, you've come to the wrong place. This weekend, we're bringing you cakes, caramels, marshmallows, cookies, and a boozy pear cider (hey, it has fruit in it) to wash everything down. It's prime time for festive sweets, friends -- save the kale smoothie for Monday morning. These links will convince you.
- With cranberry filling and a ginger glaze, these pop tarts are all grown up. (Dolly and Oatmeal.)
- The ultimate holiday cake: gingerbread, cream cheese frosting, and sugared cranberries. (Call Me Cupcake.)
- It's never too cold outside for a scoop of peppermint ice cream. (Sprouted Kitchen.)
- Give the gift of booze and sugar this year with DIY bourbon salted caramels. (Shutterbean.)
- Making thumbprint cookies will never get old. Especially if you roll them in almonds and fill them with high-quality preserves. (Butter Tree.)
- Step one: Make marshmallows. Step two: Dunk in chocolate and gingerbead. Step three: Die of happiness. (Joy the Baker.)
- Switch up your spiked cider game by using pears instead of apples. (Dinner Was Delicious.)
- 'Tis the season to overindulge. This raspberry brown butter cake with goat cheese buttercream will do the trick. (Adventures in Cooking.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!