If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week's installment of Link Love is brought to you by comforting carbs. Babas, king cakes, waffles, biscuits, mac and cheese -- all things that give you warm, happy feelings upon consuming. Clock in a few hours by the stove or oven this weekend, and you'll be rewarded with fluffy sorghum waffles, fresh pasta, and tart steamed lemon puddings.
- These virtuous pancakes will give you the strength to power through your weekend errands. (Sassy Kitchen.)
- You've heard of overnight oats, but what about putting them in your waffles? (Dolly and Oatmeal.)
- Baby babas are warm little brioche donuts drenched in earl grey syrup. Or, in other words, bliss. (The Sugar Hit.)
- Make like the French and celebrate Epiphany with a galette des rois. (Honestly YUM.)
- Steamed lemon puddings are part pudding, part cake, and fully delicious. (The Wednesday Chef.)
- If you're going to make a loaf cake, you may as well go all out. (Top with Cinnamon.)
- This homemade spicy mac and cheese is the perfect antidote to winter. (Feed Me Phoebe.)
- The prettiest pasta you ever did see, made with fresh spinach. (Vegetarian Ventures.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
A Little Askew(ered)
Stick it to dinner
Stick it to 'em.
Recipe of the Day
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Get your shine on.