If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Romantic candlelit dinners are nice and all, but the best part of any Valentine's Day celebration is dessert. After all, isn't the holiday just an excuse to eat an absurd amount of chocolate and heart-shaped treats? If you want to skip dinner tonight in favor of eating multiple sweets, these links are for you.
- Dark chocolate pistachio ice cream. With candied bacon bits! That is all. (Girl Versus Dough.)
- A twist on a certain candy kiss, with meringue instead of chocolate. (Cupcakes and Cashmere.)
- The cutest Valentine's Day cake there ever was. (My Name is Yeh.)
- These decadent cookies get a triple dose of chocolate. (Sprouted Kitchen.)
- A childhood favorite gets a makeover, with blood orange cream! (Dolly and Oatmeal.)
- Here's a different take on orange and chocolate cake. (Earthsprout.)
- And again! Orange blossom and dark chocolate are swirled together in these meringues. (Hummingbird High.)
- These chocolate hazelnut linzer hearts are bound to make people fall in love with you. (Smitten Kitchen.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Keep It Bubbly
Stretch the sparkle in your sparkling wine
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Transform the humble shoebox.
Get your shine on.