If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
With the Oscars on Sunday, you've got the perfect excuse to throw a party. Because most of your guests will be parked on the couch or floor all night, eyes glued to the TV, you'll want to whip up plenty of small bites that require little fuss. A few snacks, sweets, and a cocktail (for good measure) should do the trick. These links will help.
- These little burgers -- topped with Japanese mayo, bonito flakes, and seaweed -- are not your average sliders. (I Am a Food Blog.)
- Speaking of inventive toppings, try pistachio butter and candied kumquats on your crostini. (Princess Tofu.)
- These delicate Korean dumplings are filled with tofu and kimchi. (Seven Spoons.)
- Get out your grill (or grill pan) and make these pears with cinnamon drizzle. (A House in the Hills.)
- These spice-roasted chickpeas are addictively crunchy. (Vintage Mixer.)
- A different take on chickpeas: za'atar-spiced garbanzo flour crackers. (Dolly and Oatmeal.)
- Every party needs a little booze! Try this grapefruit and rum cocktail. (Pastry Affair.)
- You won't find a more perfect Oscar-viewing dessert than buttered popcorn cupcakes. (A Beautiful Mess.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Recipe of the Day
A better basket.