We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
With St. Patrick's Day falling on a Monday this year, you have ample time to whip up some festive dishes this weekend. Bake a loaf of soda bread, mash potatoes for colcannon, roll out dough for pot pies -- do all the prep now to make more time for whiskey-drinking later. Need some Irish-inspired recipes? Just read these links!
- You can't celebrate St. Patrick's Day without Irish soda bread! (Crepes of Wrath.)
- Two words: Colcannon pie. (Nothing in the House.)
- Dress up your bangers and mash with spinach and cider onions. (Feed Me Phoebe.)
- These individual short rib pot pies are almost too cute to eat. Almost. (Foxes Love Lemons.)
- Hearty Irish beef stew, with Guinness! (I am a Food Blog.)
- These Lucky Charms marshmallow treats are magically delicious. (The Novice Chef.)
- St. Patrick's Day cocktails -- spike as you will. (The Merry Thought.)
- Baileys mint chocolate cream pie? Yes, please. (Grandbaby Cakes.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!