FREE Standard Shipping. TODAY: Up to 30% Off Gift Cards (limited supply). Shop Now »
🔔
🔎

Need sugestions for a Soup, using the following. Mushrooms, miso, chicken breast cuttlets, potatoes and vegies.

I want to make something a bit comforting for two. But don't have a game plan down for putting it all together. I have chicken stock, powdered dashi.
Another option is using coconut milk.

asked almost 3 years ago
3-bizcard

I think I would just make a miso broth and saute the chicken and veggies and add them. Love miso soup.

Sauté the mushrooms, add in the dashi and the potatoes, let cook a bit then add in cut up chicken cutlets- then veggies longer or shorter depending on type. Once chicken is finished take the soup off the heat, stir in miso to taste.

Thanks everyone..I took the easy way out tonight, and defrosted some stew I had vac-packed.
I'll probably use that up tomorrow. I really need to clean out all the leftover stuff in the 'fridge and get a clean slate for Xmas.
Along with a serious purge of the 'fridge and restocking.