🔎

• 14

• 938

What's the contest you're dying to enter?

I think this may have come up as a topic before, but I think it's fun! And, of course, what's the contest you just know you'd win?

With_ab
With_ab
JessicaBakes added over 2 years ago

I'll start. I want healthy/renovated comfort foods

susanm added over 2 years ago

i'd love to enter the "your best pasta sauce/condiment" contest.

and i'd love to stalk the submissions to your healthy/renovated comfort food idea!

Nog
Niknud added over 2 years ago

In the spirit of the season: Your Best Super Bowl Food (apologies if it's already been done). I also really like the idea of Your Best Condiment. Your Best Wonton/Dumpling would be fun....hmmmm....let's see, what else? Your Best Marinade. Your Best Recipe with Coffee. Your Best Recipe with Tofu that ins't Incredibly Boring!

110
bugbitten added over 2 years ago

Kid's lunch, definitely.

Hilary_sp1
Hilarybee added over 2 years ago
Voted the Best Answer!

Your Best DIY- beer, condiment, pickle, etc. I am trying to get rid of all the processed food in my life- so I DIY whenever possible.

Dsc00731
saragrad added over 2 years ago

Your Best 5-Ingredient Fix. Has it been done before?

Dsc00731
saragrad added over 2 years ago

Buddhacat
SKK added over 2 years ago

Two possibilities (although I am not interested in dying for them). 1. Raw food - the contest was done awhile ago and I loved it. Haven't mastered looking up past contests so can't remember the groundrules. 2. I don't believe we have done anything with a dehydrator - crackers, fruit, jerkey, gells - no limit to what is possible. I would love to both enter and learn from other entries on dehydrator recipes.

Buddhacat
SKK added over 2 years ago

Just read your last line in the question - I don't know the contest that I would 'just know I would win'. I am more a 'hope I will win but it is fun playing the game and learning' kind of cook. There is a lot of talent on this site.

nutcakes added over 2 years ago

Best side for roast lamb leg or fish I have a recipe that covers both. I need to dust it off, haven't made it in awhile.

036

Game birds / game would be fun! And I think a chili cook-off! I don't THINK there has been one before?

Lorigoldsby
lorigoldsby added over 2 years ago

Love game birds!

Dsc00859_2
creamtea added over 2 years ago

Your best Winter Salad. Your Best Summer Salad. Or just, Your Best Salad.

Nose to Tail, Round Two. Still smarting from losing as a finalist in Round One. Bring on tongue, bring on hog maw, pig ears, sweetbreads. Tacos should be disallowed unless they contain one of the above.