🔎

I want to enter a recipe I posted earlier in this contest

I don't see anywhere in the recipe format to "enter this recipe in current contest." Is that missing, or did I just miss seeing it?

Junechamp
Alex_september_015
alexlutz added over 2 years ago

Hi ChefJune. Unfortunately, the ability to add an old recipe to a current contest is currently not available due to technical problems. If you tell me what the recipe is that you'd like to add I can ask our developers to do this manually. If it's a new recipe you should see the option to enter it in the drop down menu. If you are not seeing this with a new recipe, please tell me what type of browser you are using and whether it's a mac or a pc. Thanks for your patience and thanks for contributing to the contest.

Alex_september_015
alexlutz added over 2 years ago

UPDATE: We believe this issue has now been fixed. Please give it a try and do let us know if you have any problems. Thank you.

Junechamp

I still can't see any links on Espresso Magic Brownies. I'm at work using Internet Explorer on a pc. I'll try from home tonight on my MAC in Firefox.

Scan0004
susan g added over 2 years ago

Someone else went to edit for the recipe, found the 'enter contest' bar, which worked.

Junechamp

That may have worked for "someone else," but so far there is no link like that on my recipe.

Gator_cake

It should be showing up on the bottom of the recipe when you open the recipe up to edit it. If it isn't make sure to let the editors know what type of computer and browser you are using.

Junechamp

BINGO!!!! Thanks, hla. Didn't used to have to open the recipe for edit to enter. Now I've got it.

Nog
Niknud added over 2 years ago

Ha! It worked for me too! Thanks all!