My Basket ()

Answer »
cookinginvictoria added about 2 years ago

When I made this, I just used heavy (whipping) cream. This is a delicious, easy recipe with big flavor. I especially loved the addition of the two different types of peppercorns.

You can use heavy cream, creme fraiche, or clotted cream. Each is a little more decadent then the last

Maria Teresa Jorge added about 2 years ago

Hi kimrw10s, thick cream is Crême Frâiche, I think in the States is called heavy cream.

No need to email me as additional
answers are added to this question.