🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Can I substitute sherry vinegar for red wine vinegar?

asked by heiwei over 2 years ago
Bigpan

Certainly. Why not.

Yes. I'm personally a big fan of Spanish sherry vinegars (Jerez) over crappy domestic "balsamics". Do it! Just buy a good quality product.

Depends on dish in my experience. There are some Mexican dishes I would not want sherry vinegar in unless it was just a splash.

I wouldn't have a problem with that.

And speaking of vinegar. Beaujolais nouveau, MIGHT still available overlooked and forgotten in your supermarket.
Get a bottle--but don't drink it. Open it and use a 1/2 cup or so in a stew. Then lightly put in a paper towel in the neck of the bottle and forget about it until August or so. It wants to be vinegar, no other addition is needed. Even if it has preservatives. It'll turn to vinegar in a few months when you open it. Sometimes even in the bottle, if you really forget about it a year.

NOO! - You can substitute Sherry Vinegar for white wine vinegar.
www.sherryvinegar.com

Gran_capirete_50_yrs_-_250ml_-_ingles_-_caja