🔎

• 5

• 1456

• See other questions tagged:
    • turkey

Non-Thanksgiving turkey breast

Bored with my usual proteins so I bought a bone-in, skin-on Kosher turkey breast at Trader Joe's. Now I can't think of anything interesting or non-Thanksgiving-y to do with it. Any ideas?

Adrianne Conrad added about 2 years ago

Do you have a meat grinder? You could make sausage.

CarlaCooks added about 2 years ago

Treat it like a large chicken breast! I really like to season turkey breast with herbes de provence, salt and pepper and roast in the oven. You could also rub butter and tarragon under the skin, brown it on the stove with butter and olive oil, add some poultry stock, then finish cooking in the oven; this will let you make a fantastic gravy. Or if you want to steer as far away from any holiday association, make this turkey pho: http://www.food52.com/recipes....

Wholefoods_user_icon
a Whole Foods Market Customer added about 2 years ago

How about Tandoori Turkey?

nutcakes added about 2 years ago

Yes, slather it with a mix of yogurt, lemon juice and Indian curry spices and roast. I use the same marinade for zucchini, onion, red pepper and mushroom kabobs. It is all good together.

Me
wssmom added about 2 years ago

BBQ it on the grill with a bourbon glaze ....