🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Melissa Clark

Melissa Clark is a food columnist for the New York Times and has written over 32 cookbooks, including the recent Cook This Now.

I use a nonstick pan and lots of butter - about 1/2 TBS per egg melt butter, add eggs and over low heat I scramble with a heat proof rubber spatula. garnish with lots of black pepper and fresh herbs!

Wholefoods_user_icon

Butter definatley, and when i have it, I love cooking them in a little duck fat! With some truffle salt too! When you Whisk the eggs together before you put them in the pan, season them then in the bowl , with salt and pepper and I like to use a splash of half and half for a little creaminess!

For 2 eggs, I like to add a splash of water, maybe 1/2 Tbsp with the salt and pepper. I feel that it makes fluffier eggs thant a splash of milk. If I'm having scrambled eggs with something in it, it has to be spinach for me. Such a great combination. Generous pinch of parmesan cheese works with this as well.