🔔
🔎

7c6bb5af-cc2f-4f9d-b4a2-88019a4608eb.61wadxourml._ux250_
Melissa Clark

Melissa Clark is a food columnist for the New York Times and has written over 32 cookbooks, including the recent Cook This Now.

I use a nonstick pan and lots of butter - about 1/2 TBS per egg melt butter, add eggs and over low heat I scramble with a heat proof rubber spatula. garnish with lots of black pepper and fresh herbs!

Wholefoods_user_icon

Butter definatley, and when i have it, I love cooking them in a little duck fat! With some truffle salt too! When you Whisk the eggs together before you put them in the pan, season them then in the bowl , with salt and pepper and I like to use a splash of half and half for a little creaminess!

23b88974-7a89-4ef5-a567-d442bb75da04.avatar

For 2 eggs, I like to add a splash of water, maybe 1/2 Tbsp with the salt and pepper. I feel that it makes fluffier eggs thant a splash of milk. If I'm having scrambled eggs with something in it, it has to be spinach for me. Such a great combination. Generous pinch of parmesan cheese works with this as well.