🔎

• 3

• 683

A question about a recipe: Southwestern Quinoa

I have a question about the recipe "Southwestern Quinoa" from Fun Fearless Foodie. Any idea of the nutritional breakdown...calories?

Southwestern_quinoa
Gator_cake

There are several nutritional analysis calculators online. They generally just require you enter the ingredients and the number of servings, and will give you calorie counts, grams fat, etc...

Smokin_tokyo
BoulderGalinTokyo added about 2 years ago

From my MacGourmet Manual;

MacGourmet is proud to use the abbreviated USDA National Nutrient Database for recipe nutrition analysis. Today, the National Nutrient Data Bank is a repository of information for more than 130 nutrients and for over 7,000 foods. It is made available in their
principle database--the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (SR)....
Note: Release numbers change as new versions are released.

An advantage of doing it yourself is if you change to a different fruit or flour the nutritional info can be recalculated. But as HLA said there are online ones too. I don't know if you can save that data though.

The_cook
Gourmet Metrics added almost 2 years ago

Yes I can tell you those calorie amounts. Running the numbers through The Food Processor I get about 450 calories per side dish portion and about 900 calories per entree portion. Would any of the other nutrients be useful?