🔎

Can't see avocado contest content!

When I click to see the avocado contest all I can see is a big grey rectangle? Is it just me or is there a problem with it? Just wanted to know if I have a problem with my connection! Thanks!

0005_copy
036

Voted the Best Answer!

That happens when the next phase is in progress - it's not you. I expect finalists and/or CPs will be announced today (the new schedule still eludes me a bit - a surprise every day that way!!)

0005_copy
Maria Teresa Jorge added almost 2 years ago

Thanks Aagersi, I wasn't sure if I had yet again another problem with my pc. Mastering the art of frying an egg doesn't always go hand in hand with computer skills! Have a great weekend and thanks also for everyones answers!

Img_0836-001_(1)

Emily is a trusted source on General Cooking.

and what happened to the "views" data in this contest? seems to have gone kaput a few days back...

It's definitely not your connection. The grey square tends to go on for a while on announcement day. And as aargersi noted, it probably isn't the winner that is announced today, but rather the two finalists, since we haven't voted yet. The new schedule is still a bit elusive.

mainesoul added almost 2 years ago

This happens every time. Yesterday I went to look for recipes from that contest and just got a big black box which is still there.

Scan0004
susan g added almost 2 years ago

Another thing missing from the contest pages is the count of number of recipes entered. I miss it!

Img_0836-001_(1)

I liked that too!

Meg_b_f52
meganvt01 added almost 2 years ago

I see the entry count some places - there were 157 for the avocado contest