🔎

• 4

• 996

this is whats available, your suggestions?

yukon gold potato, delicata squash, broccoli, farro or brown rice...usual condiments,

These are not all going to work together. But with some cream, butter and cheese you could make a gratin using the potato, squash and broccoli.

Sam1148 added over 1 year ago

Slice the potato as thin as you can an sprial it out in a cast iron pan..with butter on bottom. More butter between layers and salt, pepper, a pinch of thyme between layers.
Preheat the oven to about 375 and put the pan on the stove top until you hear a sizzle. Then finish up in the oven about 20-30 mins depending on how many layers you get. Finish with a broil to crisp up top if needed.

Prep the squash and stuff cooked brown rice and seasonings; butter. Allspice, a touch of cinnamon, garlic, oregano, a squeeze of lemon juice and zest and bake covered. Start that first before the potatoes..which can finish in the same oven. It may take 45-50 mins to cook the squash depending on the size...so check it occasionally with a fork for tenderness.

Loosen up the potatoes after they've cooked and invert on a plate and slice into wedges..top with sour cream and chives.

Wholefoods_user_icon
a Whole Foods Market Customer added over 1 year ago

I like Sam1148's suggestion. You could roast the broccoli alongside, or chop it finely and mix it with the brown rice before stuffing the squash. (I *LOVE* the potato galette. Must try that soon.)

sheredel added over 1 year ago

oh my thank you all! ended up with a soy honey glaze for squash circles and broccolli, then found lentils! cooked with cherry tomatoes and chopped kale. want to try the stuffed squash idea next thank you all