🔎

A question about a recipe: autumn rellenos

I have a question about step 8 on the recipe "autumn rellenos" from frankieolives. It says:

"8) cut the tomme do savoie into slivers and set aside.
" What is tomme do savoie? I think you forgot to include it in the ingredients. Thanks!

1
Pamelalee
Crackl
fo added over 1 year ago

hi there pamalalee. i keep trying to add it, but there must be a glitch in the system. it never seems to add. so, 4 oz. tomme de savoie. its an earthy cheese that melts well. but any cheese that you like that melts well would be lovely.

Crackl
fo added over 1 year ago

i also tried to add a note in the notes section above the recipe but it will not let me add a note there either. im so sorry. there is a glitch in 52s system.

Possibly if you look for the "edit" button you might be able to add the description to your ingredients list. Tomme de Savoie is indeed a fine cow's milk cheese. Tomme refers to the shape and Savoie to its area of origin (in France).

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_
sexyLAMBCHOPx added over 1 year ago

email the editors at food52. nice recipe, btw!

Crackl
fo added over 1 year ago

excellent. it finally update!